F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Being in True Love.

Being in love with the Person, more than the Cause.

I attend service every week, attaining what I need to bring me to another level in faith.

More than just conquerors, I want to be an overcomer.

Overcomer of all my problems in the present and the future.

Having visions in one's life is so important. A person without a vision is a person without a future. A person without a future is a person who will always go back to his/her past.

Now that's the last thing I will ever want to do, or rather not doing it at all. There's a reason why my blog is titled: The Future's Amazing.

I look forward to the future for it's gonna be more amazing than the past. Seeing the church grow from the 500s where I first joined and now we're entering and progressing to the thousands. The future is so bright and amazing, when you have God.

Ministry is all good, serving God is all good, but I have fallen in love with the Person.

Pastors are right, you will be blessed when you listen to a sermon, but you will be blessed twice, thrice as you keep on listening.

My dear friends, the Bible is not a fiction book which you read to entertain yourselves -

The Bible is the Word of the Living God.

Labels: ,

posted by Rod @ 8:23 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat