F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Being Smart

Okay, now I guess most people know that I got shortlisted for DPA and today's my interview. Isn't really a big thing actually, I mean it's like Poly and getting shortlisted by a JC is so much more a remarkable thing, from the way the Singaporeans see it.

Interview was okay today, just that the interviewer asked another guy in the same room as me for the interview more questions than they asked me. I mean, he's a basketballer and he's taller than me. Haha, what can I do? All his 3 choices are all SP and various Engineering courses while in my application, the first 2 choices are TP and the last one is SP.

What can I say? They would probably think that I'm not that interested in SP and I would have a lower chance of getting into that course. Anyway, it's already over and I have already did what I could.

Now to face the consequences.

I was told that now She's so pissed at the few of us who "did not skip the E Maths Mock Exam, but rather had something more important to attend to ". Saying that we didn't get permission from any teacher and went ahead by making our own decision.

It's like, what makes you think I would gladly trade a shot at my future education and career just for a mock exam? A mock exam can always be taken another day and I'm like free tomorrow? What's with the big fuss all about? Can't she just sit down and think for a minute or so?

If I were to trade that in exchange for just a mock exam, now that will not be smart of me. That's what I call not being street-smart and not being realistic enough. Going ahead with that "trade" will show that I totally have no capacity to think ahead.

It's not like I'm so smart like her that I need not rely on anything to get into a Poly. I know my own strength and weaknesses and this DPA exercise I took part it gives me a chance to assure my future. I would only apologise to her if only my future career is to be a Mathematician, which will never happen in any way. Maybe at the most I will just apologise for not informing any other teacher that I'm not turning up for the test. That's the furthest I'm gonna go.

Anyway, SP's really a cool place and if I'm not wrong it's the largest Polytechnic in Singapore.


A fast food restaurant which I think had a deal with the Management to give discounts to the students cause an upsized McSpicy meal only costs $5, while on the other hand, it costs like $6.60 or so at other Mc branches.

Haha, it's always the food that I blog about. I mean, you need to know what you're going to eat for the enxt 3 years right? Haha. Guess as much that many of them were all sick of Mcs. There were only one or two groups of students were there. Haha.

4GB thumbdrive selling at only $60. There's also tako balls, the japanese pancake, pizza. What else can you ask for man?

Being able to get this far in the exercise, I cannot that God enough and I can only give all glory to God. I mean, being shortlisted among more than 5000 students nation-wide it's quite a miracle for me already. What else can I say? God's the love. Haha.

Sy Roger's seminar tomorrow and two weeks after this I will be in my new church building, so I guess I will do some " I was here " photos over at Douhby for the next 3 days. Haha, being taken down from Ministry it's like having mosquito bites; I have this itchy feeling to get near the sound console, at least be in the castle. Haha.

Stay on for updates tmr! (: You must know what Mrs Tan will do to me. Haha

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 6:46 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat