F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



A chapter ending

Haha, at the posting time of this post, it's considered the last day which we will be in FTMS House. Went on a photo spree after Sy Roger's session but I only uploaded 8 photos so far from the many I took onto my Photoblog.

Click on the tabs at the top of the page to get there. Haha.

Just a little preview





I just hate it I'm in uniform when taking pictures. Blame the school for Saturday lessons, blame the school for not following the five-day work week which was implemented by the government. TK is the chiongest school I've ever known in my life, even CCHMS ain't as hiong as us.

More pictures tomorrow and the sad thing is that I won't be part of the packing up, otherwise I will be able to take more and more pictures and just flood my Multiply account. Haha. I'll just take as many as I can.

Sidetrack for a while, Mrs Tan didn't unleash her true colours on me, a little maybe. Haha, she wanted to take back all the CCA points that she has given me just because she's pissed at me for not telling her that I would be going for the interview instead. Okay, she can be nice and not so nice at times. Aiyah, she's both lah.

Telling me stuff like she's got a relative who's a lecturer in SP so she can at least help me out a little if I were to enroll myself into SP. So yeah, she's nice to a certain extent: That I cannot deny.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 1:09 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat