F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



New Chapter

These few weeks have been really a bad week, other than a few things which I have to say, that really changed my mood and thinking a lot for the better.

My com screwed up because of the adventurous spirit I had, trying to install another OS in my current XP installed laptop by creating a partition for it and blah blah blah, and in the end I lost all my documents, including my precious pictures. songs and movies which I painstakingly dl them from the Internet.

Sigh. However, a good thing that I actually looked forward to was that since I had to reformat my XP OS, I have lost all my games, which saves me the energy and the mind-draining effort to keep myself away gaming, even though I had done that for more than 3 months now. Sometimes you do fall into temptation once in a while, we're all human afterall. A reformation of my drive has assured me: No games till after Os.

Also, I have installed applications which I have meant to do so for a while but lacked the time to carry it out and the reformation has allowed me to do so.

Let me introduce you to Microsoft Office 2007: Enterprise Version


Look so much better than the current Office applications that they have which everyone is using now, mainly Office 06 and so on. It has the Vista look in it and it pretty much satisfies me, cause Windows OS Vista really sucks.

Why do you think I decided to take the risk despite knowing that there are, just to install a Mac OSX Tiger? I'm really fed-up and sick of Windows already. Somebody save me!

I have to say that Office 07 is pretty much cool. I have programs like OneNote bundled together with the installation of Office 07, a program which is like a virtual notebook. Haha.

A reformation has also led me to installing Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended Version, with the ability to create and edit 3D images and graphics, Sony Sound Forge 9; Professional Audio-Creation & Editing program. Haha.

A blessing in disguise would be a perfect way to describe what I went through?

I just submitted my DPA form minutes ago, with the deadline at 3 in the afternoon, which I would probably still in school taking my Listening O Level Exam.

Hope that I can get to the course that I want; I defied my parents decisions and went ahead with my own desired courses, filling the form up. Haha, that's what happens when you have a friend telling you that no parental consent is needed to attend the interview if you're shortlisted. So I just went " Aiyah, just whack my own one lah. Heck care about what they have to say", and there I went, submitting my form.

Your Presence makes me strong.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 12:58 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat