F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



What say you?

Haha, today's the last service at FTMS House and although I didn't manage to get myself many photos, I still have a reasonable amount of them. Haha

Being the photographer means that you won't get to be part of the picture, I'll remember this place anyway.

Photos

*

This is the second year I've been a Christian and I got saved in FTMS. This is where God revealed my destiny to me and this is where I really grew to be a better person, getting my life changed under the power of God. My life wouldn't be able to change just by any ordinary worldly influence, besides, what else can the world teach you besides corrupted stuff?

Every single week as I flip through the papers, there would be a small section in the Sunday Times, the main section, and they would publish a short letter written by an anonymous seeking help from a counselor. Almost every single week, I would notice letters written in by teenagers, around our age or older, expressing their fear and concern after having pre-marital unsafe sex and don't know what to do.

There is always a common thing about all these letters: Teenagers fall into temptation of having unsafe sex through meeting with people at clubs. "I meet this girl/guy at a pub/club".. and the rest is you-know-what.

I'm just glad that Sy Rogers came and the seminar's all good, filling me with the information and the teachings that I need to keep myself clean from this dirty world. People sometimes ask me if I have something against this world, well, not really. I just hate it when people fall into bad situations even though they were taught how not to. They can't think before they do anything and then regret when they are suffering the consequences.

Modern pop culture says pre-marital sex is okay and experimentation is all okay, what do you say? If your answer is even a Maybe, I can tell you that you're at risk. Keeping yourself clean in a dirty world, seems easy-said but difficult to be done. I know I can, with God with me I can conquer all temptations that come my way, emerging stronger each time worldly temptations come my way.

My question to you is this: Can you do that?

I know I can; With God I can.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 9:43 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat