F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Experiments

Introducing Adobe Lightroom 1.1:



Haha, cool program that works well when you have both that and Adobe Photoshop. Although Lightroom is targeted at professional photographers, a casual one like me uses it as well. Haha. Go download it if you're interested.

I'm still in the process of editing the photos and I hooked up Lightroom, so I'm in the midst of experimenting the program. I will send them out when I've reached a level of satisfaction which will be real soon. Haha, thanks for the patience.

Tomorrow will be the grand opening of Singpost and I've already seen quite a number of people walking into the place even before today. So it's like a handful of them have already seen the interior of it. Sigh, I wish I was one of them. Haha, but it wouldn't be a big deal at the Grand Opening if I did so. Different point of views I guess.

Photos of Grand Opening will be mine tomorrow!

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 12:11 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat