F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



A Mistake?

Many things happened during these few days: O Level Chinese results, O Level English Oral, DPA results.

For all these, I can only thank my Heavenly Father who brought me through all these and the glory goes out to him. Haha, it's about time that I show the world; mainly my parents that I can excel in my studies and be committed in church at the same time.

Parents will never be satisfied with their children, something which is common in all families. My mum just went " Work harder. " when I told her about my results. I guess the point wasn't brought forward to her. She just expects too much of me.

I'm filled with mixed feelings now. I was faith-filled and I prayed for my DPA, hoping that I get accepted into Temasek cause it's like in the East and how easy it is to travel to Singpost, although it's a half an hour's bus ride. When Miss Seah heard about it today, she laughed at me.

Instead of being happy or any other kind of reaction, she had to laugh. Well, she had her reasons for doing so.

Main reason: Mechatronics was a dumb course, well, to her. And at that point of time I got so worried that when a person of engineering qualifications and experience laughs at you, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to tell you that something is wrong.

Now, 3 days after the results was out on the web, my mum started going gaga cause Mechatronics wasn't the course that I was suppose to put as my first choice.
[ What a comment when she agreed after I discussed with her in the first place. ]

What do you do during times like these? I can only trust God to turn things around for a good cause. If He allowed me to enter TP, there is a cause for it and I believe that He has plans for me to carry out in that campus.

These are the times when you cannot rely on being real to turn things around. There are limited things we human beings, mortals can do. Lifting the situation up to the Most High One will there be a change in the situation.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 8:48 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat