F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Moments: D&T

I'm gonna start a new section of my posts and they would labeled as "Moments". Haha, instead of Daily Rant all the time. I know that my blog has yet to have a section at the Navigation Bar which allows you viewers to read my posts based on the labels. Just to tell you, I have yet to label all my posts that have been archived since the day I started blogging. So, they won't be any navigation for that yet.

Okay, I shall start with D&T. Well, it's only just a subject which many people think that gives people mores stress cause we have to do an artefact a folio which needs to be submitted for O Level marking and that carries like half the percentage in deciding our overall grade for this subject.

But still, many things to highlight what's so great about this subject is:

1) We have the freedom to walk around during lessons.

2) Our lessons do not involve the study of machines like what Geog or Lit students do with their own materials.

3) We get to interact and talk openly during lessons, instead of being railed at to shut up.

You know, things like that. It has never been a regret of mine to take up this subject although I get screwed by teachers all the time, got criticised of my lousy work and my dumb drawings, which no one, including the teacher could understand and in the end, failed the criteria of the marking process, under Communication.

If Miss Seah's reading this, I bet she'll laugh at me like mad, she predicted that I'll be the only person in the history of all 4Cs who take D&T that doesn't achieve an A1 for O Level. I guess so, even by looking at my own work, I can vomit on it. Submission's just 3 days away.

So little time, yet so much to do. Hasn't life always been this way?

Enough of all the emo stuff that I have to say. Let me bring you to a switch in atmosphere and show you materials which I'm proud to showcase.

The Journey!







This is just only a few photos of I took. There's still a chunk and a bulk of it in my folders and I have no time to upload all.

Charging your mobile phone (Handphone/cellphone can't be used in Compos) during lessons. How cool is that. Haha.

Till next time!

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 11:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat