F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Moments: Friends

Who would have expected a simple lunch which was arranged the day before to turn out a surprise?

Sometimes, I think to myself that friends are people around me whom God has arranged me to meet them, and help, guide and see through all the way, well, hopefully for a long time and that was what my whole life I thought it was all about.

I didn't expect anything in return and a smile is actually sufficient enough as a return, for money can't buy a smile, a true sincere smile.

I thank God for all the people around me, especially close ones and it's always a joy in my heart to see them around and hopefully too, for the numerous years to come.

Prelims starting next week, followed by the study break and here comes the Os. Grad Night and bye bye till February next year when we get our results. Laughter or disappointment, everyone's gonna go their separate ways and only successfully organised outings will bring everyone back together again.

Everyone's got to move on, but the stubborn me don't wanna. 4 years in TK is memorable, well, not the school but the people that I have met in this place. All the joy and laughter during lessons, silly things that we do during lessons and after school, all the staying-back and complaining. I can't just forget all that.

I have thought about it through and let me share with you.

I'm gonna dedicate a room to all my friends in my future home, when I get a place of my own, and in this room will be portraits of you guys, may it be a solo portrait or group photos. I'm gonna do it like the picture below.



These is just a preview on how it would look like. I'm gonna hang all the photographs of you guys on all 4 walls and in the middle of the room will be an iMac or Mac Pro on a computer table. All the photos that I have taken and the videos that I have filmed would all be there and for viewing pleasure.

I will have a spotlight each for every portrait on the wall and will be controlled by a light console and I'll be sitting on a roller chair. Last but not least, this room will have the best home sound system in that time and it will have all the songs which will remind me of the days which are taking place now.

Damien Rice's songs would definitely be on my playlist.

Some people will just laugh their heads off because all these costs money and well, I have none on me yet. If Pastor How had a vision of the church's stage being a cross three years ago and it has now come to pass, I'm sure God will do the same for me too.

Going from Believing to Expecting.

Rachel and Amirul would be one of the few that I have decided whose portraits will be up on my wall. 4 years of strong friendship and still growing stronger, what else can I say? Even with the change of class didn't stop us from interacting and still going into each others' life.

Thanks for the present and it's the best belated birthday celebration I ever had. The effort that both of you put in, the vanguard from Rachel and the shirt from Amirul, now I feel so guilty that what I have done is so totally not enough.



Our beautiful creation for the day.


Damien Rice, the ultimate song-composer and singer. Thanks to Amirul who introduced me to him and from that day onwards I've been listening and listening so his songs daily and all of his songs has their own story to it.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 11:33 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat