F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Relating

3 am in the morning and I'm at my laptop blogging.

I don't feel guilty about it cause I slept throughout the night, and hey, you have to compensate your study hours right? Chemistry test today and you sleep throughout the night, not waking up to study? You must be out of your mind.

I was just on Youtube watching a video on Damien Rice, a live version of "Cheer's Darlin' " one of his songs and he explained the story behind it. Now, it makes more sense and you can relate to the song better with background info.

Listening, listening, browsing through the pictures that I have in my folders (isn't a complete compilation cause I lost my data weeks back) and I found a neoprint. Okay, don't go asking me why I took neoprints. Some guys will go, "Eee, why you take neoprint? So gay." I will kill you if you say that in front of me.

Okay, back to what I have to say, yes a neoprint, a scanned one sent to me by my gorgeous and wonderful mum, Rachel. Haha, it brought back memories and FYI, I was dragged into the neoprint machine. And here's the catch: I was branded "Freak" by them and it was written with a thick yellow brush tool. And on my head went a crown, so that makes me the Champion and the King of all freaks.

I'm not going to post that picture up cause you will download it for various reasons:

1. Because Rachel is gorgeous.
2. Because Wei Ting is gorgeous.
3. Because you want to laugh at the freak in the picture.

The term, Freak, was pretty much suitable for me THEN. You've got a guy in the picture who has anger management issues and a short temper, needless to emphasise on these points or add in more, the term could already be used.

Talk about extreme makeover, I am an example and it can only be done with grace and mercy of God.

I still have many pictures in my folders that I can't explain why they are with me, I got Sophia's family picture taken during Chinese New Year, a class photo of Chung Cheng High Main, wallpapers of this character Mr Boombastic. Those that I can explain would be wallpapers of the comic character The Punisher, as well as it's famous icon, the skull on him.

After more than 2 years, Ghost Rider look much cooler to the extend that sometimes I wish I have that kind of powers. Have your body in flames and night shots would be damn cool. Imagine standing on the Shear's Bridge with the Esplanade at the back, and your whole body in flames showing the skeleton only. Lifting people up and throwing them against the wall, and go, "Look into my eyes! Your soul is stained with the blood of the innocent!"

The bad guy dies with charred eyeballs. Haha.

All these fantasies get hooked onto your mind and you dream about having those powers. Bad Hollywood, naughty naughty Hollywood.

From the existent C5, to a breakdown and transfer to C7. Ghee, wonder how the future's gonna be like. I admit of having visions that C5 would one day grow so big and all of us now would rise up as leaders to lead, but now that I'm in C7, I really don't know what the future's gonna be like. Well, I'm prepared to be blown away. (:

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 3:01 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat