F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Comfort

These few days studying at home makes me feel uncomfortable rather than it being productive.

Studying alone with all the silence and facing four 3 walls, window and a ceiling is definitely not a comfort to me. I would rather study with friends, but all of them find studying alone at home more productive. I can be weird at times, that's what people say about me too.

I've got a confession to make: I panic and worry a lot every night I study. Haha, guess I'm all used to studying with people around me especially the night classes and all the fun I had during D&T; I just can't adapt to the sudden change that quickly.

Finding comfort in the Presence of Him kept me calm, for each time I think of how much I need to practise and study gives me the fear that I will not do well. Trusting in Him, seeking and knocking on the door. Persistence; Shamelessness.
[ Listening to sermons while studying is very productive. Trust me. ]

Today shall be the day where I take back what I have said in the past, all those comments which I realised were very nasty and unfair, about the teachers. Mrs Tan is really a nice teacher and I would say that I actually owe my results to her. There's nothing so great about Mr Tan or Mrs Chee really. All of them are teachers living with the passion to teach and willing to sacrifice so that the students can benefit. How Mrs Tan went through things which I don't know today makes me feel comforted and guilty too, on my part.

Humbling myself and taking back all those comments I've said about her in the past. She's really a great teacher. Hope the present batch of Sec 3s do not take her for granted.

Every time when you look back into the past and feel ashamed about yourself and what you did was dumb, yeah, this would be one of those times.

Don't ask me why I'm blogging. Like hey, I need a break right? Typing a post doesn't take me like an hour or so. Give me a break. Haha.

Side track now, I realised 4C has a lot of guys who laugh in a funny way. People like Zhi Yi, Biondi, Yong Quan and so on. It's like when you hear their laughter, you burst with laughter too, that kind of situation. Haha. Source: A video clip, titled " I hurt my thumb "

And also, people come to my blog to rip pictures and just to tell you, you can always approach me for the original ones cause those that I always post here and resized to fit the column. Which means pictures that I have are at least 640x480, instead of the smaller ones that I always post.

Seeing your smile again and hearing your voice..
Ah, so refreshing.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 11:23 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat