F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Covenant (Part 2)


Haha, these two badges are gifts from my Ministry Head, Brother Sky, to me, something which he picked up over at Sweden when he went over with Pastors for the Nordic Conference 07. I'm now an ambassador of Ny Generation over here in Singapore! Sweden, here I come!

Haha, I've just realised that I've received blessings from God from the day, the very moment when I decided to really lay down everything in my life and to allow God to change me and use me entirely, till He sees fit.

Actions of love from people in church, things which I never expected to do I did with people close to me, a breakthrough in my tithing and also the sermon today by Pastor Joakim which followed-up the covenant I made with God. Although these blessings may not be material wise, but I don't yearn for material blessings anyway. All I want is God by my side.

It's really a comfort in my life that every single time I worship God, His presence would just fall down and I could feel His tangible Presence so strongly, may it be during service in church or just reading my Daily Devotional.

I'm not going to take all these for granted, all the blessings that He has given, firstly giving me abundant life on earth and eternal life in Heaven, then blessing me with a great church which is impacting not only on a national level but on an international level. I'm going to cherish every single thing that He has given me.

Not forgetting the people which He has placed in my life, all those fond memories which have and still accumulating, all those sweet gestures and words of encouragement, advice, comfort as well as inspiration.

Ah, at this present time of typing this post, I have just received a text message from a very good friend of mine whom I have went through a lot and we both have the same common goal: To fulfill our destinies that God has for us. Dear Jing Han. Haha.

Haha, see what I mean?

My life would always be in gratitude to the Lord and what He has done for me.

Always and Forever.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 8:21 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat