F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Covenant

There's always a price to pay by walking in righteousness, the path of the Lord.

I have found myself making a covenant, something which I would have expected myself to do so earlier rather than now. Afterall, it's great to actually make a covenant with God for He moulds me along the way and wow me in ways I would never have expected.

I have found myself drifting away, putting things down of what used to be so important to me, and that these things have lesser importance in my life now, and it's not easy for sometimes I do not wish to do so, after all what I had gained. Lifting up my whole life to the Lord, I allowed Him to use me in whatever way He wants.

Everyone can be a Servant, but being which kind solely depends on individuals. Commitment and the Heart behind it. When your heart is hard and the doors are closed on the Lord, He cannot work in your life for you don't allow Him to. I'm glad I made the right choice.

For today something hit my mind after seeing something which I don't know how I should react. But after thinking about it, it's actually quite a good thing. At least they now have reliance on other people rather than me. I cannot be with everyone at one time and it's just great to know that those whom they're turning to are great people and some of them are leading a Godly life.

I need not focus so much on them now, for I know I'm able to entrust their lives to those whom they would run to other than me and it's not likely they have negative influences on them. I'm just glad to know that a burden has just been put down, and that now I can really focus on what the Lord has installed for me and just be one who would gladly die for His cause.

As much as it's painful to let go, I'm assured that this move of mine I will never regret and years down the road when I look back, I can see the faithfulness that the Lord has promised me rather than being bugged down and never move on.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 11:19 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat