F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Prepare

So many things happened during these past few days and I'm totally caught off-guard.

I'm only left these so many days to prepare for the Big one and I know where I stand and I can expect what would happen.

Talking to a teacher who didn't have that much confidence and faith in me seems really discouraging, but I took it lightly for I know what happened I brought it upon myself.

No one can study for me except for myself, and regretting now isn't the case but rather what I can do.

20 days to just O levels, I can't rely on myself.

All these have pushed me even further into the spiritual realm and instead of confiding every single thing to friends, I confide in the Highest.

He has been with me all the while, the moment I called upon His name, just even when I'm walking to a coffeeshop to get dinner, He was even there with me.

For I pray that God will bless everyone with great results, I can only rely on Him now.

He is the only One who can turn things around.

I don't care how many don't have much faith in me or they think that I will not do well or whatever it is..

I only live for the Audience of One.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 7:55 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat