F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Sunrise

I couldn't sleep well again last night, with all the studying and all and I'm still having irregular sleeping patterns. My my, I will sleep all I can after the Os, turning to a couch potato.

Studying Geog Elect early in the morning really puts me to sleep for a while. Haha, wish all these would be just over in just a blink of an eye, which is impossible.




I never noticed that the sunrise could be so beautiful from my window. It's like professional photographers or just any ordinary person would go somewhere near the beach or something to catch the sunrise. I don't have the luxury of time now to do that, but it's beautiful anywhere you see it from.

Haha, managed to snap these photos while watching the sunrise from my house. I did it alone again. It looks pretty weird cause it's suppose to be blue while I have a few dark clouds at the top. Haha, not really an accurate picture of what you normally see the sunrise in photos. I will only have the time to go down to East Coast for a better shot at the sunrise.


But still, picture's really cool huh? I won't be using my camera for a long time considering the fact that I do not have time to go out that often and time to spare for my own photo-shoot. Got to send it for servicing anyway, so that it would be at it's optimum condition when Grad Night comes.

Sometimes I just wish that I could be on a cloud and looking down at everyone, just enjoying the moment of people sleeping and just rejoicing for the fact that we're alive on planet earth, not hating our existence but making full use of it.

Some people just hate life as it is as they always think that they're living on earth just to suffer the consequences of the mistakes that their parents made or things like that. If you ever have any of those thoughts, change your perspective.

It's the perspective that changes everything.

You can see life as a torment, or you can see life as an opportunity to enjoy what this world has to offer, things like friends, family. Can you imagine a life without friends? Well, your existence gives you all these. Well, putting aside other issues like bad company and all, I won't go into that.

The reason why parents push us to study so much is that they know that without education, you can't get far in life. You can have all the joy in your heart, all the peace that you need, but when you do not have any finance of any sort, you will never be able to get far. That's how realistic this world is.

Conclusion: Don't hate studying. Love it instead.

It is not as easy as it is said, but you gotta learn to do it when the time comes. If you can't love it now, you will never learn to love it later.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 1:13 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat