F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Things

There are many things which I wanted to say, but I didn't.
There are many things which I wanted to do, but didn't get to.
There's this one thing which I want to confess, but I can't.

Books and notes make me go emo! Haha, these are bad, bad things. But books and notes train my mind. See the adverse effect? Life can be confusing at times.

Everyday I remind myself the purpose of my existence on this planet earth. I'm not living to plague the earth, but cleaning up the mess of what has already happened; Making this world a better place to live in, in a simpler way of expressing it. Through Christ.

I was just wondering, being the music junkie I am, well just only to a small extent, compared to people like Amirul and Zhi Yi, I'm just like a small-timer in this. I was just wondering, what kind of songs can pull down the presence? Presence of?

I don't know how to explain it. It's just a tangible feeling, makes you want to be part of the song and when you listen to it, you will go, " Man, this is the bomb. "

How about the song, Drugs or me?

I don't know the real meaning behind it, but from the song title you can make a wild guess at least accurate about it. Drugs or me, which of these two would you want if you have to choose only one? Teenagers like us in Singapore would mostly have not personally been in this situation before, but I'm sure many can relate to it. Drugs in this song could be symbolic, something precious.

Being the fun loving guy I am, staying at home the whole week just studying isn't an easy feat or task that I could complete, well, today is the last day and I'm glad that I'll be going to school tomorrow. Not that I'm some sadist who can't wait to take Prelims, but I just miss my friends. Haha, please understand. I even have the save the photos in my phone and look at them every few minutes. Haha, so what will happen after the Os? I'll be like no difference from dying.

Just a little update; Many people have stated on their blogs that they have either thrown away their router or kept themselves from using it. I'm guilty of not doing so yet.


Working towards perfection. Studies can't stop me.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 12:40 AM,

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

" Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. "

proverbs3:5-6

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat