F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Throng the streets

Haha, today wasn't such a boring day after all.

Today's a day for me to think deeply but my brain isn't giving me the chance to thanks to the lack of sleep I had the previous night. Haha, found out that Amirul and me slept around the same time and most of the time where we were out on transport today were spent on sleeping.



Haha, so here it is, Aloha Changi.
-Roughly 20 minutes from Tampines Interchange
-Walking distance to Changi Village which has convenience stores and ATM [770m]

Haha, the whole place is quite cool and big, big enough to fit in lots of people and there's the view of the sea, just that the lighting might be a little poor at night so night shots with flash are expected. Just bring all your gadgets, your cameras and also if you have power strips, do bring them along. Haha.

Thronged the streets of Orchard with my dear friend Amirul, yeah, thanks dude for today. Haha.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 6:50 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat