F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Closer

It's just this close to freedom.

After this week's over and another 2 more days, I will be totally free for the first time in about 2 years?

Last year every one just thought, "Hey, Os is next year. Nothing much to worry about, we got about 2 years to prepare for it ".

And now, we're in the midst of it. My mum would always nag at me saying that, Os is not over, Os is not over, now's not the time to relax but to concentrate. Nagged and yelled at me for spending time outside with friends or at church, HOWEVER, in another week's time, she's got no more reason to do that. No more.

You see, that's what happens when you're in Poly and you know, exam dates are not so public like how Os and As are. Haha, at least I won't have to suffer the same amount of nagging I got.

I just hate it when I have to stare at the computer screen on how good the new Mac OS X Leopard is and knowing that I don't have the money to get my hands on one. Damn.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 6:16 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat