F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Connection

Alright, 3 more days to the start of Os, everything that we have done for 4 years all boils down to just this 3 week period of papers.

Haha, how about a suggestion? Everyone in 4C (or rather, every single on in TK) creates a blog of their own, may it be blogger, livejournal, multiply, wordpress and so on and just keep it going? I don't care whether you have or don't have experience in blogging, just create one.

To hell with the layout and everything. Haha, this is just a step taken so that each and everyone of us know how every single one is doing and what's going on in your lives.

I've thought about it and I don't plan to change my url or switch to another host cause of the archive that I have accumulated since the very first day I started blogging 2 years ago.



Like keep the fire of 4C burning?!

Haha, there's no extent to the gratefulness I have for everyone in 4C, for all the times of laughter, joy, teasing, embarrassment, disappointment, encouragement and so on.

It's like how fast 4 years can just fly past this fast and for all you know you leave everyone behind.

It's so easy to say, " Hey, friends forever! We will keep in contact! We will meet up every fortnight and hang out together! " I'm sure every single one of us said that to our primary school friends after we left, on the very last day when we had to go back to collect our results. Cheers to those who still managed to do so, but I'm sure you will realise that it's not that easy as it is being said.

Every single one of us moves on in life, progresses and advances, taking steps and steps in life and if 4 years can just fly past like that, what about 10 years, 20 years, 30 years?

Who knows, you would own a car in the future. Who knows, you might be the next CEO of some MNC company?

I just hope that at least everyone still keeps in touch. Even if it's just a simple sms of " How are you doing? Hope you're doing fine/great. " - it might seem to be a very small, significant gesture, but believe me.

It makes a big difference and a great impact.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 5:39 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat