F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Cost

"The economy of the Kingdom of God is quite simple.
Every new step in the Kingdom costs us everything we have gained to date.
Every time we cross a new threshold, it costs us everything we now have.
Every new step may cost us all the reputation and security we have accumulated up to that point.
It costs us our life.
A disciple is always ready to take the next step.
If there is anything that characterizes Christian maturity, it is the willingness to become a beginner again for Jesus Christ.
It is the willingness to put our hand in His and say, "'I'm scared to death, but I'll go with you. You're the Pearl of great price.'"

- John Wimber

Haha, got this from Ming Rong's blog, something Pastor How talked about during service and as I was reading his blog, I knew why I had this feeling: The feeling of looking forward for Os to end, not because of Grad Night or others, but because if the freedom that I long to have since 2 years ago.

After Os, I can finally go for service without any chains of holding me back. I can loudly declare that I will no longer face PO anymore. I can shout back at the enemy that he has been defeated, for after Os I will go full force into ministry and receive what the Lord has been preparing for me.

I'm ever ready to take steps after steps, I'm ready for discipleship.

I will put my hand in His and yes, there are things in life that is absolutely scary, like our future; how unpredictable it would be. However, I will go with Him.

Os might seem scary and unpredictable, but I'll put my hands in His, and I will go with Him.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 7:27 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat