F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Ghost Whispering

It seem kind of weird after watching so many episodes of Ghost Whisperer on Channel 5 and only today did I feel something about the show, as in having thoughts about it, thinking deep, even though it's only just a show.

One thing that Melinda (Jennifer Love Hewitt) said during today's episode was that she helped many strangers, people whom she don't even know a single bit, but she felt helpless cause she couldn't help the people that she loved.

Sometimes I wish that I could see ghosts and then help people along the way. Haha, I guess that kind of remark would probably freak you out. Asian perspectives of ghosts are like woman dressed all in white, long hair and then drifting. If not would be some guy whose body's rotting and you know, Frankenstein kind of thing.

I don't know what ghosts really look like cause I've never seen one before, but logging on to SPI would give you some samples of how they look like and boy, they are really creepy. Haha, I would rather stick to how the show Ghost Whisperer portrays ghosts.

Spirits who are unable to cross over because of things that they have yet to accomplish when they were alive, people whom they loved a lot and want to protect, all these things preventing them from crossing over and here comes a lady who uses her talent to help them. From what I heard there would be a sad ending to the whole show, probably Melinda's husband ending up dead (I guess) cause there were like clues of losing her loved ones in previous episodes. I don't know and I'm going to find out.

It really got me thinking and there's this thought in my head: Why do people always have to wait till they lose everything and then regret not telling their loved ones that they love them?

There's something which Phil Pringle said when he preached at the National Indoor Stadium during this year's Festival Of Praise:

" I do not want to say good things about people only during their funeral and send flowers to them when they pass away. "

I feel the same way too. Why only wait till you lose people close to you and then say all the good things that they have done during their funeral and send them wreathes only when you realise that you have lost somebody you know?

Another issue which brought to my mind would be rather surprising for myself, seeing separation from a different & another perspective.

Yes, everyone would feel the same way: After spending 4 years in TK and the next step in life falls in the hands of 3 weeks of papers. Every single one of us will surely miss our time spent in TK, if you don't then I feel sorry for you cause it shows that you clearly don't enjoy your time on Planet Earth.

Separate ways after that, with people going into the same school as an exception. Separation, why not let this be a test/trial of how strong the bond is? When you made a remark that you will miss people whom you know, let this be concrete and solid evidence and proof, not to show other people, but rather to yourself. Perhaps to see if you're cheating yourself.

Sometimes you can really think a long way when you're trained to think deeply and think far all the time. Haha, just as I was studying, kind of took a book to read and it's titled " A love worth giving " A book about God's love and also applies to life, which what Pastor Lia said was so true: Spirituality must be translated into practical living.

What I actually did, which was about a few months back, trying to type out everything onto my Multiply site, and my purpose for doing so was to allow people to have an online reference about what love is all about, although you can find that out from reading love novels and logging on to websites, however, those resources only see love for a limited perspective - you cannot understand something fully only when you have experienced it yourself. So, why not read and understand about love from an infinite perspective?

All the chapters talk about God, or rather I should say, it's entirely about God. I tried to take out those lines which mention about God so that at least you won't feel uncomfortable reading it, cause like, I would be forcing my religion on you. I tried, but I can't.

I realised that I can't. And if I successfully did so, it would not be a reference, but rather fragments which don't link and flow with the other fragments. Conclusion? I'm being discipled here, by God Himself. If you try to take the element of God away from the things which actually is all about Him, you will find that there's nothing left, just fragments which don't make sense.



God, I'm hanging on to You forever

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 11:15 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat