F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Pace

Everything's going so fast that hey, the next thing you know it you're taking the first Os paper on Monday and with a span across 2 weeks or so, and you're done with it.

All that 4 years in secondary school life has just passed just like that. I was just talking to Amirul last night and we realised how things are going so fast, in actual fact, too fast and it's hard to keep up actually.

How about studying the whole of next week and you take papers day after day while having periods of breaks in between and then boom, it's over? I mean, like wow. I spent 4 years of my life in TK and it's all over like that.

What's more, tomorrow's the last day of school. Last day I'm ever going to spend in a classroom with fans above and it gets stuffy and hot in the afternoon.





Haha, just a few shots before school really ends. I'm so gonna have a shooting spree tomorrow.

The Chicken Rice Gang of 4C just made a suggestion today that we're going to wear school shirts next year and make trips to TK just to eat TK canteen's food. Haha, what a deal to make. Still, it's quite a great deal cause it's like we might get to meet up often and also, I didn't expect myself to miss canteen food after 4 years eating the same thing every single school day.

Chicken Rice, Western food, Nasi Lemak, Fried Rice, Drink stall, Siew Mai.

Haha, 4C really went crazy today. (:

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 5:44 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat