F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Experience

I have finally experienced what my big brother, Mong, had experienced before.

We all went through it, on a happy note, for the same cause.

I literally spent the whole night outside, getting locked out of the house just because my mum refuse to accept that fact that Os has already ended for me and she's unhappy seeing my enjoying myself so much. Out of anger, the door was latched.

You may ask why, why am I willing to go through all these when it can be simply avoided, just by listening to my mum and stay at home and rot, instead of doing something productive in Ministry?

I just love being on Sound. Sound Ministry is what my life is about. I am a grown person of the age of 16, going on to 17 and I know exactly what I'm doing with my life. I don't need an adult who has never experience what the youth generation is experiencing now when they were in their teens.

I don't need to hear sentences that start with, " When I was your age... "

That's bullshit cause they were and can never be at our age.

I'm serious about Ministry and when I'm serious, I don't give a shit about the price that I have to pay.

On a lighter note, it's pretty fun actually. Besides hearing stories from Mong of his past experiences, I did an own adventure of my own. You know, just to kill time cause I had like 8 hours to kill before I could get home.

Let's see, what did I do?



I ate at Mcs, there's one near my house and stayed there till about 5:30 am. Couldn't leave earlier cause it was raining like crap outside. You see, when you sacrifice your time and energy for God, He takes good care of you. He makes sure that you get your food and your shelter. You never have to worry about necessities. Ate both my supper and breakfast there and hence forth, I set out on my journey, to the East.

I took bus 60 to Bedok Interchange, and then transferred to bus 69, which terminates at Tampines Interchange. I actually walked throughout the whole interchange hoping to find a bus which brings me to the furthest place I could get, but of course with transport back home. Rochor Toa Payoh, nah, too far. I took MRT instead, to Pasir Ris and finally, a long ride home on 21.

Haha, how much did I spend on that? 45c only. It's great to have bus concessions in times like this. Tap and it goes, " Have a nice day! "

That's all I can say for now. No, wait.



I had the first touch of the iPhone. It was right in my hands. Ahh, but the touch screen keypad still sucks though. Wah lao, your fingers must be damn thin to damn a message fast. Qwerty keyboard still works best.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 8:32 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat