F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Move

I've received my Poly enrollment letter already, which actually I should have earlier but I was in camp and all so I opened the letter box much letter than the sent date.

I will have to go for a check-up, X-ray and all that nonsense to clarify that I'm medically fit to study the course and I really think all these are really unnecessary, for me cause like, I have to spend extra money just to go for a check-up and I also have to pay S$150 for the 8 weeks of orientation course.

The thought of school next year just really makes me go Sian. So so so so sian. It's not like I regret making a decision to go to Poly now, but it's like, new environment and all, I don't know if I can adapt quick, fast and at the same time be able to progress.

The thought of doing project work makes me go sian. It really depends on who you make friends who and you are in your clique which decides your ultimate fate: Results. Make lousy friends on the first day of school and you end up doing project work with them, you are literally dead in advance. You might as well commit suicide cause you won't live well for the next 3 years.

The thought of going through normal Singaporean life just makes me go sian. My parents told me about their plans that they have for my life, going through Poly for 3 years, go through Army, work for a year and then send me overseas for further studies. Once I get my degree, I'll be back in Singapore to pursue a job. This is something which almost all Singaporeans do; go through the education system, work, have a family, work to provide for the family, retire and then wait for death.

It's so "the way it always has been" till you're pretty much sick of it even when you have no experienced it.

Despite all these, I love my Life. I love it more than anything else!

After having a meeting with Pastor Lia really inspired to love my life even more. Even though this is just the month of November in the year 2007, Pastor Lia is already looking forward to '08, how exciting it would be and how powerful Heart Of God Church would be when the first batch of people go full time in Ministry. There are going to be more Charlestons, more Garretts, more Dominics running around in church.

It's really exciting to know that Ny Gen will be launched in Singapore next year, (I actually know the exact date cause I had a peek at the order of service). Haha, I'm really thankful to God for putting me in such a powerful and great church; We're already planning events taking place next year when the month of December has yet to come.

This is how serious we are about the Work of God, this is how serious we are when we say we want to take the younger generations and impacting people from all generations and all walks of life. This is exactly how serious we are.

It's really a joy to be part of a move of God

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 10:53 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat