F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



The Night, After

Prom Night Photos


Haha, yeah, here are the photos and I've uploaded into my Multiply site, there wasn't much of a group photo but rather individuals so I decided not the mass send but rather allow you guys to choose what you want, according to your preference and that you may download them at your own will.

I might update this space for sneak previews of the available photos, at least to spice up the space that I have here, cause my blog has been rather the same, stagnant for quite along in terms of it's appearance, did nothing much to change it.

Now that the night's over, the night is basically about the pictures really. Who gives a crap about the food, other than complaining that the food sucks, which is true actually. Photos taken were basically the main thing for the night.

DM said one thing rather controversial, " Ah, now hair check. Those who never dye their hair go dye now ". What a remark, that's so not the DM whom we know in school, the person whom everyone tries to SIAM every single time, if not walk fast so that she doesn't see your ankle socks, your short skirt, shirt being tucked out... ... ...

I do not want to leave TK with regrets; When you were in Lower Sec, there was just so much time, but you didn't do much. When you were in Upper Sec, there was just so many things to be done, but yet not enough time.

I do not want to leave TK without telling the people I love, about how much I treasure them in my life and do not want to let them go, but seriously, almost everyone will take their own paths in life. I'm going the Poly route and quite a number of people around me are taking the JC route. You'll be busy studying your subjects while I would be busy with my Project Work.

You wake early to go to school every single weekday, while I would only be attending school based on the lecturer's schedule.

You will stick to shirt and long pants, while me sticking to T-shirt and jeans.

There's absolutely nothing we can do about it, I can't make you follow me and neither can you.

There's just so many things that I'm trying real hard to hang, cling on to them now, fearing that the moment I lose grip, it will be lost forever. Have you ever had that kind of fear?

You will make new friends and so will I. Will you even remember me by that time? Will you reply my sms despite not establishing contact with each other for months?

You see that insecurity, that fear, that helplessness, for things will take place whether you like it or not. In life, don't hate the player, hate the game; For the players are only playing by the rules of the game.

The night soon fell upon me,
as I laid down on bed and think.
You're the greatest thing that could ever happen to me.
I thank God for thee.

Labels: ,

posted by Rod @ 2:55 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat