F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Sleep...

I don't know how I should be feeling right now.

Sometimes you stumble across things which you absolutely don't wanna see, or rather you have no intention of seeing it, and now it gets stuck in my head. Trying to push it out the sea of thoughts in my mind right now, making me having a headache due to the lack of sleep from class chalet.

Maybe it's just making the wrong judgments, making the wrong decisions on how I should feel about it when you have a headache and yet you can't help it but keeping dwelling on it. Every one has their own private space and I have no rights to judge or feel anything in the first place.

Crap, sleep is really important.

But I have to say that that night was the only night which I managed to become hyper the next morning despite totally not sleeping at all. But the truth is, when you pay later, you always pay more. I have learned my lesson to sleep next time especially when you have intensive stuff the next day.

I nearly wanted to fall asleep on the sound console. Crap.

Apart from just being all random, class chalet was great, as usual every single time except that many couldn't come or had to leave early, with people like Gary coming only for a few hours and had to leave for his flight for Beijing. Haha, have fun eating your Peking Duck there, Gary.

I didn't really take much photos this time, something which is of surprise cause maybe circumstances didn't really offer me the opportunities to whip out my camera whenever I felt like snapping photos and that explains the few snaps.

As I'm typing this post right now, some of them are still at Downtown enjoying their beauty sleep for which they had been deprived of last night.

B & C Zone camp is gonna start in about 10 hours time, with relation to this post in terms of time and I have yet to pack my stuff yet.

So alright, cobwebs shall grow on this webpage for 3 days and I won't probably update about the camp cause there would be so much stuff happening.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 12:15 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat