F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Christmas!

" We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year! "

Haha, early Merry Christmas to you guys and my church celebrated early this year cause the 25th is on a Tuesday so service would be the weekend before that.











Haha, 2 more pictures with the CG people and those invited to come for service. Haha, it's really amazing how like the Westerns portray in films that there will always be a photo booth during Prom Night and yet Singapore doesn't have one most of the time, and yet during Christmas we have.

Isn't it amazing that everything is done by in-house people? Decorations by our very own Decor Ministry, lights by our own Lights Ministry and the photographs taken by our own Photography Ministry. Everything done by our in-house people. Haha, I'm living in an awesome awesome time with an awesome awesome church.

The elves are really cute! Haha, Christmas celebration this year was never like the other years, this year with a really big bang with all the activities we've organised and especially we have more space around the church to move and gather around, everything seems better now. Another worry, we will outgrow the place in no time; Singpost will soon no longer to hold us anymore and we will have to move to a bigger, bigger place. That would be another step towards having our own building with an auditorium under the stars and full of glass! Haha, I still remember every single detail of what Pastor shared.

The whole group of us just hung out at Marina Square's long stairs down and we basically owned that place. Oh my oh my, that's like only 2 zones together and we've totally utilised the whole place.

Time with God tomorrow till 12 and I'm still thinking on whether I should stay overnight or not. Heart of God Church has truly become my home.

I live in it, I sleep in it, I take care of it, I love it.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 11:50 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat