F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Distance

I have come home with a heavy heart.

Today is the day which I have come to realised one thing: The damage of distance in relationship can cause destruction and shatters the heart.

Ah, although it's something of like a sharing session of how each of our lives were, after all these things that you have shared with me really hit my heart. After all that you went through, all these time, I wasn't there. I said I would; I said that I would be there, but the fact that I didn't know the slightest about what happened made me feel very guilty.

The thought of how much you went through during this period was like slaps to my face, about I was alive and kickin' and yet I wasn't able to do anything for you and how I lived each day of my life as it was and yet on the other hand, you were going through so much and I didn't even asked you how you were doing and showered love and concern over you.

It has left me speechless, throughout the whole time. If you would have realised why I didn't speak or say much was because I didn't know how to respond. No matter how much I say I understand how you felt and what you went through, I can never do it cause it has never happened to me before and I will be a real liar to say truthfully that I do. That's the reason why I kept looking at you, but I didn't say much for I know whatever I say will never hide the pain, the agony that you suffered.

Allow me for at least the next 3 years of my life, allow me to see you through this time. It's really amazing how paths crossed each other and we're still in contact with each other. I feel indebted to you for all that you have done for me all these years and yet I've never really done anything much for you.

Allow me to see you through every single thing of your life. Good times or bad times, let me be there for you. I've never regretted a single moment that I've spent with you and those times are still clearly in my mind. It seems like yesterday which I've meet you for the first time, talked to you for the first time and became part of your life. I've never regretted knowing you and it's a blessing actually, to be able to know someone like you.

Allow me to do so.

Yes, you.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 11:30 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat