F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Impartation

Time With God today in church has really brought me up to another level of thinking.

As Pastor shared his heart for church and began to share more about his life, it's really a loud wow, of how Pastors lead their lives, very much like us of how we serve them and the church, is really like how they serve Pastor Kong, just that at a much higher level.

It's really an eye-opener of how Pastors pay attention to small details and are able to see things from different perspective and switch from another from a Pastors level to our level, coming down to our level to talk to us.

I always have doubts in my life and God never fails to reveal to me the answers. It might take time and most of the time answers do not come immediately right after I've asked them, but God chooses to reveal them to me in a way that I cherish the answers even more and at the time when I'm the most receptive and I'm open in the spirit.

How God has put me into TP, how He has arranged for me to go through DPA and all those interviews and get into the course Mechatronics, I've always asked myself and Him the reason of that. Just to share with you, it's only weeks back where I visited Temasek Poly's website and checked out the page for the cut-off points of various courses; and the interesting thing (I don't know if I should be glad or feeling wasted) is that the cut-off point for my course is 24, which makes no sense for me to opt that course for DPA cause I'm very sure I can easily get in that course when I get back my results.

I'm so sure that many of your reactions would be like, "Ah, that's so wasted. You should of opt for another course." However, the problem is I didn't know my course cut-off point until a few weeks back and when I was suppose to apply for DPA, the cut-off points were not being posted on any of the Poly's website, so there's absolutely no way that it could have made known to me that the course that I opted for is that "lousy", in that sense.

I finally know the reason of why God arranged this for me, like how God has put me into TK. An opportunity for me to grab; a window of Heaven opened for my salvation. And I'm sure that now being posted to TP, I'm in to do greater things for Him.

This will be one of those times where God will arrange things for me in my life which I don't see the purpose in it, but I'm going to humble myself and pray, that my spirit will be open for revelation regarding it in the future. And with an answer, "No wonder..."


I miss those times in the Chem lab where we'll get soot while doing experiments involving flame and in order to get rid of those soot fast cause Mrs Tan never fails to release us late for recess. Old school method: All nitrates are soluble, therefore we pour nitric acid down like there's no tomorrow and scrub them off. Ah, I will never be able to enjoy the thrill of what Leon Koh did, calling the Fire Department reporting that the school's chem lab and Kee Hoe was on fire.

School's gonna start on the 18th for me and I'm so not ready. TP sent me a letter inviting me to join their Open House when I'm already enrolled into the school and so my reaction was, What for?

I'm gonna shop for clothes, shop for proper sandles and shorts for Poly next year. Haha, one thing good about Poly is that I need not allow my legs to be kept covered by material especially in a hot weather which S'pore is always having. Whee, my leg hairs gonna grow even more due to air circulation and I'm still not going to shave them off, neither am I going to wax my legs. Leg hair is Men's prized procession.

Labels: ,

posted by Rod @ 10:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat