F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



New Ground


A revelation about life every single night as I go through a whole day.

Blogging is about typing down thoughts but I hope that when one fine day I start reading my archives, I will see how much I've grown in terms of thinking and perspective.

A lack of communication results in a breakdown in a friendship/relationship. How true. Many people are working now and yeah, no longer talked like everyone used to and seriously things are starting to feel weird for me.

Not being critical nor skeptical, but there are all kinds of people in this world and who am I to judge them with what I know? There is only a limit of things I can say and do, but in the end it will be them who make the decisions. I can only be there to give advice and comments.

The power of the media is real great to the extent that it enhances your imagination; Some things could be as simple as it is but yet with the influence of the media, you will begin to think of different kinds of outcomes for that particular situation, sometimes creating unnecessary fear and worry.

I'm a victim of the media. But again, who am I to judge those people? They are victims of media too, like shows of how girls are tricked into going out and then taken advantage of, but really, in some cases things do not happen the way how the media has portrayed it to us.

Above all these things, all I can say is: Exercise caution.

Deuteronomy 3:22
22 You must not fear them, for the LORD your God Himself fights for you.

How true, how true. Know no fear, for the Lord fights my battles for me. Throughout these few weeks it has become real clear to me of how important prayer is and how it really springs you forward to handle things in life better, now with prayer, you incorporate faith and boldness into what you do, and results in gaining new ground; conquering obstacles.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 12:54 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat