F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Responsibilty


It's gonna be 10 long days and in the meantime, I will be a lonely person on MSN. Haha, it has left me no meaning in coming online for the next 10 days because everyone's working and I won't really have much time too.

Notice the time which the post is posted: It shows my life at the present now. Sleeping at odd timings even though school for me will be starting soon. Haha, so many people have been posted to MJ but they will still all start lessons earlier than me. So congrats to those who have been posted to the school of their choice. All the best to you people.

I haven't been updating cause I didn't have the time to, VBS was just a blast and overwhelming for me, but I've learned how to stretch myself and enlarge my capacity. Waking up at 6:30 and only sleeping around 12 for 6 days. That's like going to school and staying late in the COE just to complete the D&T Folio. Haha, those old times.

My life just seems to get more exciting as time passes by. Going up levels in Sound and just helping out in Ops, meeting new people and knowing them better. Haha, I just can't wait for '08 to arrive, not because there will be school, but rather participating in what God's going to do.

It is another 2 weeks or so where the '08 will be ushered in and bam, a new chapter, a new year. Seriously, after PSLE everyone wrote on cards or class photos, FF (Friends Forever). How true is that when you think back now? I don't think anyone has done that now cause they've realised that it's not gonna be true either. I do not want my "Goodbye" to last for the rest of my life. Goodbyes are never easy.

Secondary school, everyone grows older, understands and sees things better. People come and go, but I don't wish to see it happen in my case. As I stood there, sitting in my chair and watching the sun rise, I was on the com the whole night and just spending a night chatting online with her made me understand something: There are people out there who really wants to know what their purpose living on earth is and is willing to go through all cost to find it.

Non-believers of the Word will need to find their own dreams in order to sustain them or else they won't be able to lead a good life cause it will be a meaningless one. On the other hand, believers who have found their destiny in God seems to take things easier in the sense that they need not search for their purpose cause we have already found it.

Would you want to spend your whole life looking, in search of your purpose or do you want to make a move now and save all that trouble?

Learning about the End Times stirred fear in my heart. God is always full of grace and mercy, but when it comes to the matter, the issue of believing or not becomes so clearly important. To have eternal life in Heaven or be banished to the Lake of Fire? I'm responsible for the lives of those around me.

I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.

Haha, I don't usually listen to James Blunt but I have to say that this song is lyrical and really touching. I was just sitting in the castle, attending Worship Prac and Resonance was just practicing How Great Is Our God and apparently, they did an improvisation to the intro for the Acoustic Guit and it sounded like Goodbye My Lover.

It just got me thinking about the song and I nearly burnt my finger while soldering wires. Haha, nice lyrical song but sang by a not so good singer. Haha, imagine the song being sung by a guy with a bassy voice, it will sound better.

Just on a side note, Chipmunk videos are funny. (:

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 2:06 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat