F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Amazing

It's amazing how when you act in obedience what God has told you to do, you will be blessed. Not just blessed, but really blessed.

It's amazing how just one word I received from God has put me in an amazing destiny in His house.

Joining the choir wasn't my usual interest and passion, but I acted on the Word of God and I've then stepped into an amazing destiny in His house. Hallelujah. Haha.









Haha, quite a few unglam pictures with my my mouth open cause they were taken while I was singing. Haha, yeah, all it takes is for you to obey what God tells you to do, He'll amaze you in all ways you will never expect.

Not making it into TK Choir doesn't mean I can't sing. Haha, God's been keeping me and holding me back to allow me to step into my destiny only 4 years later. 4 years might seem a long time, but it's over that fast. Haha, I'm not only going to sing, but I'm going to sing for His glory.

Schools like TK might have conductors like Mr Nelson Kwei to conduct the whole choir, but HOGC has Mr Alvaro Sanchez to conduct the Hearts' Symphony, Chinese Orchestra and the Choir. Like I said before, God works in ways higher than ours; His thoughts are higher than ours and His ways are higher than our ways.

Non-believers will not understand what it means to be able to communicate with God cause all that people think of Christians are that we pray and worship that's all. Almost every single religion in this world pray and worship their own gods.

Christianity is different; It's a relationship with God. It's not a one-way, but rather a two-way communication.

This is my very own testimony of how God works in our lives. Haha, searching for a purpose in life? This is it, my brother. All I did was to take an alternative route in life 2 years ago, an alternative life that most people won't take but for those who have experienced it and drew nearer to it as each day passes have never regretted holding on.

This is it.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 9:22 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat