F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Different

It has been a long while since I last updated, but if I update everyday it means something is wrong with my life, as in I must be bored with my life and it's something which isn't true.

Haha, school's going to start for me this Friday so for those who are hating me for I'm still playing can now rejoice cause they now know that I'm going to study in a matter of days from now. Haha, but really, I don't see myself being as stress as they are now even with all the project work that I have cause at least I know and I have the assurance that I'm doing something along the line of th things which I enjoy doing. So I'm not going to study Chem or Physics in such great detail like the JC people are now, although my course do involve some Physics.

Just a little sidetrack, I've thought of abandoning this blog and then going on to another host, Wordpress actually, but now I'm thinking again. I got really excited cause I managed to find some nice Wordpress templates which are free and much better looking than those which they offer and only when I tried applying that template to my home page I realised that I have to pay a monthly fee; to subscribe to a customizable CSS template, which got me really pissed off.

Now I know why people like Amirul and Ming Jie choose that template for their Wordpress site cause the exact template that both of them are using now happen to be the best looking template out of those which Wordpress offers for free. Damn Wordpress lah.

I'm just getting bored of my current skin till I'm starting to hate how my blog looks like already. I might just abandon this site one day; I never thought I would say this, but yeah.

Everyone is like mugging like mad now, well, for TK people it's just purely because of peer pressure, except for those who are muggers themselves by nature.


Something which I found online which is pretty interesting. Nowadays the Police Force are getting more and more creative, and inculcating some psychological aspects into their work as well. This pictures is definitely trying to psycho people in getting them into a state of confusion so that they can do their work better.

Mickey's gone bad.
Seriously bad.
Bad mouse.

Now with the 4 days that I'm left with of educational freedom I'm going to do all those things which I've been putting aside for quite some time, going to spend time reading at home. Haha, oh I'm blessed with Harvest Times from City Harvest Church and it's a great magazine filled with sermons and articles worth while reading. Haha, if you're interested in knowing how to find your life partner, do tell me for this current copy has an article on it. Haha.

The older I get the more things I got to leave behind. That's life

Got this from the movie Rocky Balboa. It really is true. I sat myself down and as I evaluated my life and plan things ahead of what I'll be aiming for and going through in the future, I realised that I've already left many things behind along the way as I proceeded along with my life during the transition from primary to secondary school.

The memories will definitely stay, but in the realistic realm, friendships and relationships have been dropped. And now as everyone is going their own ways, I feel that it's going to take place again. I hope and pray that it change will not be drastic, but it's something inevitable, I guess.

The route that I take in my life seems to be a contrast from what the others would take. Going to church and committing my life in it for once, and going to Poly to continue my studies is another example. Not many people around me are taking the same route in life as me. And as I continue going forward, people seem to be dropping from my life, loss of contact, never communicate as much as we used to; things like that.

Ah, I'm just being random. It's already 2:10 am and I can't sort my thoughts out properly.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 2:10 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat