F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Leakage

This is just like any other day when my faith leaks.

There are many instances that I can pray, just that I keep focusing on what's in the natural till I'm blind to the supernatural, usually for at least a while.

It takes so much faith, so much more than the usual for this instance. 5,279 km / 3,280 miles away from the shore of Singapore and I don't have a pair of eyes like God's that can oversee the world, and into lives of each individual.

It's so much easier to just put your trust into something which you can see with your own pair of eyes, cause you know what's going on and you can really see the move of God in a particular matter or person. For this case, I can't.

Prayers that move mountains.
I want that.

Prayers that move the heart of God.
I'm moving towards that.

Prayers that simply comes out of the heart.
I have that.

It's just down to 1 month. Just 1 month. And all dumb supermarkets are blasting Chinese New Year music like it's tomorrow or something and it justs irritates the crap out of me.

I need to go in strong.

Go in strong.

Go in strong.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 9:18 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat